Setting up of FDC Educators
- The educator registers in PRODA.
- Connect the educator’s PRODA record to your organisation via the Service > CSS > Personnel > Add New
- On the Service > Educators screen edit the new record to add the educator’s address , email and optionally an Educator Id if you have an ID in another system (eg your financial system).
- Create a new Room for the Educator from Services > Rooms . Its common practice to name the room after the educator. Link the Room to the educator in the room setup.
- If necessary set up additional fee codes to cover the educator’s sessions
At this point the educator’s setup is ready and they can be assigned to enrolments and bookings
- Add Educator to Enrolment
- Add Room to Bookings
As long as a new FDC educator is setup correctly, before their first attendance is submitted, it won’t be a problem.
You can’t submit attendances against an educator unless all the steps above are complete.