A summary of recent changes, most recent at the top.
- Enrolment CSV download now synchronised with filter settings on enrolments list - what you see is what you get
- Additional protection to prevent starting a projection update while previous one is still running
- New analytics report Income Detail added to compare Income and Utilisation
Gosh, we are in the 3rd decade of the 21st century already !
- Added notification message on application receipt page for parent to check in junk/spam folder
- Additional protection on submit buttons to prevent accidental double click
- Parent 1 street address now inclued in aged debt csv to aid debt recovery activity
- Centres using session bookings can access all sessions, not just public ones, when approving applications
- Service filter added to aged debt report and added as a column in aged debt csv
- Rolls - fixed date selection issue which drilled down into the next week when a Sunday was selected
- Enrolments - added ABSENCES tab , provides list of all absences recorded for the child in the current and prior fin years
- Remittance Report - added columns to csv export , date paid & week ending
- Fixed layout issue on statement where header row didnt display correctly on page 2
- Allow delete of statment batches
- Parent Portal - improved layout of booking screen when displaying multiple sessions or vac programs on phones
- Navigation - added direct link to this page from the help menu
- Supplementary Questions - centres can now control which supplementary questions are required (mandatory) on the application form
- Application List - added Service filter to the application processing screens. When a service is selected in the drop down an application will appear in the filtered list if the parent selected that service as a preferance or they didn’t specify any preference.
- CCMS questions - superfluous CCMS questions (parent activity, number of children in care) removed from main application forms. Centres requiring similar information are recommended to add to the supplementary question section.
- Attendances - fixed an issue interfering with adding a session to a week that had previously been submitted with no care provided (no sessions)
- Enrolments - relaxed the test for booking change warnings so it doesnt create a false alarm if the session code name is edited or a second code is created with the same maximum amount
- Entitlements - Session subsidy screen now shows entitlement history so you can see when a parent’s entitlement changed and to what
- Applications - ‘consent to medical attention’ is now an obligatory ‘Yes’. Parents may not continue the application if they are unwilling. Advise parents to contact the centre directly to discuss if they have an issue. In most cases (eg religous objections) it can be resolved by the parent recording any care directives under ‘Special Needs’
- Applications - adjusted layout of the application to work better on small devices, the navigation menu now takes up a much smaller area