Services sometimes need to maintain a waitlist of bookings for days for exisitng children in a way that’s easy to pull on to the roll when a spot becomes available.
- Create a zero fee session code with an easily identifiable name
- (Optional) create a separate room code
2) Adding a waitlist booking
- Create the required booking for the child selecting the zero fee code
- If a CCS service choose default session type of ‘CESSATION of CARE’ to prevent the session going to CCS by mistake
3) Modifying the waitlist booking
- Days can be ticked in or out of the waitlist booking as needed just like a normal booking
- The whole booking can be converted to a normal booking by changing the session code and default session type
4) Deleting the waitlist booking
- End date or delete the booking as needed
- The waitlist booking will appear on the admin roll and create a session when generated. The session will be marked absent.
- The waitlist booking will be hidden on the parent roll.
- The waitlist session on the roll can be edited into a normal session.
- Waitlist sessions will remain on the roll unless manually deleted (eg filter and bulk delete).
- Waitlist bookings will count towards room totals in occupancy & utilisation reports. To avoid this create a separate ‘waitlist’ room and use that for the booking.